Tomato Basil and Feta Salad
Fresh tomatoes combined with cucumber, basil and feta for a simple and refreshing salad full of flavour! Try this recipe when you have extra tomatoes to use up.
- 6 roma plum tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small cucumber – peeled (quartered lengthwise, and chopped)
- 3 green onions or chives (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (cut into thin strips)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.