Creamy Chive Dressing
My family loved this creamy and tangy chive dressing! It can be whipped up in just a few minutes and stored for several days in the refrigerator. It’s delicious on mixed greens, chicken salad, salmon and sliced tomatoes, and can also be used as a vinaigrette or marinade for meats.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, green onion, garlic, vinegar, tarragon, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
It will keep up to three days in the refrigerator.