Greek Pasta Salad
This Greek pasta salad is easy to put together and can be made ahead of time. It makes a great side for steak, chicken and burgers, but can also be made into a full meal by adding grilled chicken to it. It’s a fresh and delicious taste of Mediterranean cuisine!
- 375 grams Rotini® tri-colour vegetable pasta
- ½ cup freshly chopped basil
- A few sprigs oregano (finely chopped)
- A few sprigs thyme (finely chopped)
- A handful fresh baby spinach
- 10 olives
- ½ cup diced English cucumber
- ¾ cup halved cherry tomatoes (or diced tomatoes)
- ½ small red onion (diced)
- ½ small red or green pepper (diced)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Greek salad dressing
- Cook pasta. When done, run under cold water to quickly cool. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and add dressing to taste. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh peppercorns.
- Toss dressed vegetables into the chilled pasta and serve.