Maple Dill Glazed Carrots
This glazed carrots recipe is number one on the request list when friends come over for dinner. Melted butter, brown sugar, and dill complement the carrots while bringing out their natural flavour.
- 3 cups peeled and sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place carrots in a skillet and pour in just enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; simmer until water has evaporated and the carrots are tender.
- Stir in butter, brown sugar, dill, salt and pepper.